These instructions also apply to the other nokia 6600 series phones like nokia 6600, 6680, 6670. You need to pair the phone with your bluetooth gps receiver.
1. Go to the main menu screen and select connect as shown below to begin pairing the gps receiver and the phone, Select the bluetooth icon and make sure it is set to On
2. Move to the second tab and select “New Paired Device”, It should detect your Gps receiver and prompt you for a passcode . Enter the correct passcode, It should also ask if you want to authorise device to make connections automatically, select “Yes”
3. It should come back to the screen with the gps device showing with a bluetooth icon beside it indicating a paired connection. Select tomtom and on the first menu screen (1 of 3). Select “Change Preferences”
4. Scroll till you get to the “Show GPS Status ” tab (4 of 5), Select that, then on the next screen select configure, then “Other Bluetooth GPS”
5. Select your GPS device, if it has acquired a fix then you should see blue bars if not then you should see at least some grey bars which indicates it is trying to lock on to satellites. Finally you should be back to the main screen and that is it.
NEW 4.3" CAR GPS SAT NAV NAVIGATION SYSTEM MP3 MP4 UK
Auction Ends: Monday Dec-09-2013 1:46:10 GMT
| Watch this Item